Page 34

AFRICAN DAWN ANNUAL REPORT 14

Directors’ Report continued 14. Auditors Grant Thornton will continue in office in accordance with the Companies Act. 15. Registered Office The company's registered office is: 2nd Floor Waterfront Terraces Tygervalley Waterfront 7530 16. Directors' interests in shares As at 28 February 2014, the directors of the company held direct and indirect beneficial interests in the company as indicated per the table below: 2014 Direct Indirect Total % Held WJ Groenewald 158 100 25 172 959 25 331 059 5.0% JS van der Merwe # - 11 428 572 11 428 572 2.2% Total 158 100 36 601 531 36 759 631 7.2% 2013 Direct Indirect Total % Held TF Kruger x 22 032 800 - 22 032 800 4.3% WJ Groenewald 158 100 25 172 959 25 331 059 5.0% Total 22 190 900 25 172 959 47 363 859 9.3% AFRICAN DAWN 3 1 ANNUAL REPORT 2014 x : Resigned as director on 1 February 2014 # : Resigned as director on 2 June 2014 At the date of this report, the directors of the company held direct and indirect beneficial interests in the company as indicated per the table below: 2014 Direct Indirect Total % Held WJ Groenewald 158 100 46 044 387 46 202 487 5.2% JK van Zyl 33 333 333 - 33 333 333 3.8% EA van Heerden 33 333 333 - 33 333 333 3.8% A Böhmert 35 833 333 - 35 833 333 4.1% Total 102 658 099 46 044 387 148 702 486 16.9%


AFRICAN DAWN ANNUAL REPORT 14
To see the actual publication please follow the link above